Spring Draft Tests
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2023 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
Colorado's snowy weather gave us a sunny break for our annual awards banquet on January 22, 2023. Congratulations to all who attended to celebrate another year of accomplishments for BMDCR and for our beloved Berners. Thank you to Lori Kennedy for arranging a lovely banquet, and congratulations to all who teamed with their BMDs in 2022 to achieve new titles. Special honor went to Beth Dennehy who received the Kathy Roth Award for excellent service to the club and the breed.