Next Meeting and Awards Banquet
Greenwood Village, CO.
Board Meeting at 11:30 am
Brief General Members'
Meeting at Noon followed
by Banquet, Slide Show and
Spring Draft Tests
AKC Scent Work Trials
Elbert County Fairgrounds, Kiowa, CO. Details
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2023 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
Another fab Bernermania Specialty of Shows and Trials!
Congratulations to all the winners. Huge thanks to all the entrants, the show committee and volunteers.
Year of the
Home Depot Berner